Service Tech Onsite - Rome, GA
|Benefits:||Competitive benefits package including 401(k) plan|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Since 1985, Pureflow, Inc. has been pursuing excellence in high purity water systems. Our Company designs, builds, installs, and maintains high purity water equipment. Pureflow serves customers throughout NC, SC, VA, GA, FL, and eastern TN with an expansive array of industrial and commercial applications. We are seeking a Service Technician whose job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following for water purification and treatment systems and equipment:|
• Serve as the “on-site” technician for Pureflow, ensuring the customer receives excellent service
• Coordinate with Installation Department on any equipment installations (e.g., commissioning, startup, troubleshooting, and pilot testing)
• Ensure preventive maintenance programs are properly administered
• Liaise with service call center team to coordinate trouble call responses at the customer facility, ensuring minimum disruption to customer operations
• Develop effective, trusted working relationship with the customer, maximizing ongoing communications Follow established internal reporting procedures to ensure Pureflow’s management team is always aware of and kept current on all sensitive customer service issues
• Follow all safety/precautionary procedures of Pureflow and the customer
• Minimum 5 or more years of experience in equipment service/maintenance operations
• Prior customer faced equipment service experience
• Strong technical aptitude in one or more of the following areas: electrical, mechanical, or chemical
• Working knowledge of controls and instrumentation
• Proficiency with P&IDs, electrical schematics, and technical drawings
• Self-motivated, results-oriented, organized, energetic, and capable of staying cool under pressure
• High school diploma/GED
• Good basic computer skills
• Majority of work is performed at the customer’s “on-site” industrial facility
• Primary backup for “on call” services to this client
• Some travel to Atlanta, GA branch office for meetings/trainings
• Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
Disclaimer: May perform other duties as assigned
Reports to: Georgia Branch Manager
Pureflow is an equal-opportunity employer and requires post-offer, pre-employment drug tests and background checks on all positions. Additionally, this position requires a post-offer, pre-employment physical.
Please visit our website at www.pureflowinc.com for additional information about Pureflow and to apply online. Only website applications will be considered.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.